Four Countries You Can Move To without a Job Offer

It is absolutely possible to move to certain countries even as a job seeker even without an offer of employment.
A job seeker visa works as a temporary residence permit and allows you to look for employment—without a sponsor or an offer letter—while living in the country for a specified period of time. In most countries, once you find employment and meet the requirements, you can receive permanent residence in the country.

Here are FOURcountries that offer job seeker visas.

1. Germany
Duration: 6 months
Eligibility criteria: You should be above 18 years of age, with at least a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of work experience. You will need to show proof of financial stability to prove that you can cover your expenses while you look for a job in Germany—this could be in the form of a blocked account for a sum of €5,604 or an obligation letter by a sponsor.
Documents: A passport issued in the past 10 years and with at least 12 months’ validity, three passport photos, a cover letter, proof of academic qualifications, proof of accommodation and financial means, your CV, health insurance and your birth certificate or Aadhaar card.

2. Austria
Austria offers a job-seeker visa to “very highly qualified workers (experienced top-level personnel, such as scientists and senior-level top-managers).
Duration: 6 months
Eligibility criteria: You need to have a minimum score of 70 on Austria’s 100-point list of criteria for very highly qualified workers. The list includes skills and qualifications like awards, research and innovation, academic degrees, gross salary and language proficiency, among others.
Documents: Your valid passport, photo, proof of local accommodation, health insurance and proof of adequate means of subsistence, along with documents that support the individual criteria you tick off in the points list.

3. Sweden
If you have completed studies corresponding to an advanced level degree, you can obtain a residence permit to go to Sweden and look for work or explore the possibilities for starting your own business.
Duration: 3to 9 months
Eligibility criteria: You need to have completed your studies corresponding to an advanced level degree. This means your degree must correspond to a 60-credit Master’s degree, a 120-credit Master’s degree, a professional degree worth 60-330 credits, or a postgraduate/PhD-level degree.
Documents: A valid passport, academic transcripts, proof of sufficient funds, health insurance and a digital copy of a signed letter of consent that gives the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) the right to contact higher education institutions in your home country to verify your educational documents.

4. United Arab Emirates
Duration: 60, 90 or 120 days
Eligibility criteria: You must be a legislator, manager, business executive, or a professional or technician in scientific, technical or humanitarian fields i.e. in the first, second or third skill level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) professional levels of jobs. Alternatively, you must be a graduate from one of the best 500 universities in the world according to the classification approved by the Ministry of Education and must have graduated within the last 2 years. You must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and should be able to fulfil the prescribed financial guarantee. 
Documents: A valid passport, colour photographs and attested qualification certificates.

Source: CNTraveller

Share This

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *