The L-1, intracompany transferee visa is for employees of a company that has a US office, wherein said employees are currently working from a office outside the USA

Through this visa, a manager or executive from your company’s American branch can file an application for you to be transferred to the US for the purposes of working in the US on a temprorary basis.

In order to qualify for this visa, one must be at an executive or managerial level or have a specialized skill set. You also need to have been continuously emoloyed by the sponsoring company for at least one year over the last three years.

You could also be eligible for this visa if your cooany is seeking to establish an office in the US and wants to send you over to that effect.

Share This

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *