Deadline for Application Submission is SEPTEMBER 28, 2022.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has launched the immersion internship program for young graduates in ECOWAS institutions.
Applications have been officially received from the 12th of September, 2022 and is open to graduates from ECOWAS member states who are not more than 35 years of age.
The concomitant objectives of the internship immersion program include:
1. Assist young graduates in their professional integration by giving them the chance to learn more about ECOWAS programs while also allowing the interns to contribute to the effective execution of the institutions’ programs and activities.
2 Establish a framework that enables recent graduates to contribute to the implementation of important ECOWAS programs within Departments, Agencies, Representations, and Institutions;
3. Offer the opportunity for an immersion (internship) in the services of the regional institution (Institutions, Agencies, Departments, Resident Representations).
Candidate Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this internship, applicants must be:
1. Not more than 35 years of age
2. Must hold a certificate at the Bachelor, Masters, PhD or equivalent certificate
3. Must be willing to commit 12 months of his/her time to the internship
4. Submit CV
5. Submit a copy of a national Identity card, or International passport
6. Submit a copy of the academic certificate or its equivalent
7. Submit a motivational letter.
The immersion course lasts one year.
1. A flat monthly allowance of $500 over a maximum period of 12 months, for the intern wishing to carry out the internship in their country of origin.
2. A flat monthly allowance of $800 over a maximum period of 12 months, for interns wishing to complete their internship in a country other than their own.
3. A return ticket from the country to the host country for interns doing their internship in a country other than their own.
4. Health insurance for the Intern, to deal with possible cases of illness
Click HERE to Apply
If you need help with CV or Motivation Letter writing, contact us on Whatsapp (+234 810 366 8908)