1. Canada is ranked 6th on the QS global ranking for Education System Strength.
2. Canada is a popular destination for International students and is home to some of the best and reputable universities in the world.
3. Canada has the soubriquet “Great white North”. It actually has a larger land mass than the USA. It is the second biggest country in the world.
4. Canada possesses resplendent aesthetic appeals. A naturally beautiful country with grand mountains, pristine lakes, picturesque landscape, delectable cuiaine and diverse culture.
5. English and French are the two official languages of Canada.
6. 120,000 International students come to study in Canada every year.
7. Canada has a low population density. There are more people in the state of California than in the entire Canada.
8. Canada is a constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II as the queen.
9. Canada has a coastline of 125,000 miles. No other country matches that.
10. Canada is cold…really cold. The coldest recorded temperature is -63 degrees Celsius. The coldest average temperature in Canada is -19.7 degrees Celsius.
11. Canada is an immigrant friendly country and is annually home to a tenth of the world’s resettled refugees
12. Toronto is home to the world’s largest underground shopping complex. A true engineering marvel.
13. There are only 30 million people in Canada but the country consumes over a billion donuts annually. No country eats more donuts.
14. There is a town in Canada called DILDO.
15. Smelling bad is illegal in Canada. You could face up to two years in prison for having an offensive odour in a public place.